- Unique Southwestern style architecture outside, comfortable & spacious layout on the inside.
- Centrally located on Grove Street, two blocks from Boulder High School, easy access to CU, Pearl Street, Naropa University and more.
- Spacious bedrooms and closets plus two bedrooms have their own vanity sinks!
- Relax on the covered front porch deck or enjoy a cookout on the flagstone patio.
- Kitchen has a dishwasher and a built-in microwave and laundry facility is available on site.
- Off street parking available.
- Click here to view the floorplan of this home (PDF).
- Click to locate this property in Google Maps.
- This property has been rented (it’s not available) for the 2023-2024 lease term.
- Utilities are all paid by residents and are estimated at $75 per resident per month.
- Sorry, no pets
- Leases are for one year terms and start early August. Check with us for exact dates on this property.
- Occupancy limited to four unrelated persons.
- City of Boulder Rental License #: RHL-0000970
Request a Tour
Once you have reviewed the Leasing Information page and have all of your roommates identified, you may request a tour of this property. If you have general questions about this property or leasing from us, please use our Contact Us page to email Clint Folsom. To request a property tour please Click Here.
|Address:||1811-A Grove Street|