1811-C Grove Street – 3 bedroom, 1 bath
Click image to view larger
- Unique Southwestern style architecture outside, comfortable & efficient layout on the inside.
- Centrally located on Grove Street, two blocks from Boulder High School, easy access to CU, Pearl Street, Naropa University and more.
- Living room sliding glass door opens onto a huge, sunny rooftop deck with amazing views of the Flatirons!
- Kitchen has dishwasher and laundry facility is available on site.
- Off street parking available.
- Click here to view the floorplan of this home (PDF).
- Click to locate this property in Google Maps.
- This property has been rented (it’s not available) for the 2023-2024 lease term.
- Utilities are all paid by residents and are estimated at $69 per resident.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Leases are for one year terms and start August 8th.
- City of Boulder Rental License #: RHL-0000970
- City zoning regulations for this property allow for a maximum of 4 unrelated persons however our lease requires no more than 3 unrelated occupants.
Request a Tour
Once you have reviewed the Leasing Information page and have all of your roommates identified, you may request a tour of this property. If you have general questions about this property or leasing from us, please use our Contact Us page to email Clint Folsom. To request a property tour please Click Here.
|Address:||1811-C Grove Street|